Membership is open to individuals who hold an MD or an RN and provide care for trauma patients in Chicago. Medical student members are also welcome. As a member, you will be invited to all CMTS dinner meetings and be able to invite guests from your institution who also provide trauma care. Members will also be notified of CMTS news and upcoming CMTS events. If you are interested in becoming a member, please choose one of the option below. Alternatively, you could e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper application.
1. Attending Physicians: If you are a Trauma Surgeon, ER physician or a member of an allied field, Active Membership is for you.
2. Trauma Nurse: If you are a the Trauma Nurse Coordinator at your institution, or the ER nurse that work with Trauma victims, or perhaps an SICU nurse, this is for you.
3. Resident and Fellows of an Accredited Program (letter of good standing is required for your application).
4. If you are a Commercial Partner or a non-healthcare-provider with an interest in the Society please follow this link:
5. If you are not ready for commitment yet, become a Friend of the Society for free and access content.
Benefits of Membership:
a) Trauma CME opportunities at your leisure and your own pace.
b) Academic content relevant to your practice.
Annual Membership Dues
Attending Physicians: $200
General Surgery and ER Residents: $1
Medical Students: Free
Please e-mail email@example.com or call (708)684-4257 for any membership questions.